Is It Worth it to Jailbreak your iDevice?

Posted on
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , , , , ,

  •      In my few months with a jailbreak on my iPod, there have been many features that I have gotten from Cydia that help me with being more organized. One of the many features that I have installed is called FolderEnhancer, it allows you to get more than 12 apps in one folder, instead it allows up to 120 apps in a folder, and lets you have paged folders/vertical pages. There are also many other tweaks and other apps that allow you to monitor the memory and there is another that allows you to have five apps on the app-dock.
    Here are some screenshots of different Tweaks I have come across:

    This is a Pic of FolderEnhancer inside of a Folder, allowing it to even have folders inside of other folders.
    Plus in the Top right corner, it says "iPhone Rock". This is a Tweak that allows you to change your Carrier text to anything you want.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment